"Love of Self Must Be Unconditional"
You’ve landed here so let’s explore what’s possible.
Are you experiencing:
- PTSD/getting emotionally triggered
- Feelings related to trauma
- Relationship challenges
- Overwhelming emotions
- Dysfunctional eating behaviors
- Unresolved grief
- Sexuality/intimacy concerns
- Spiritual queries
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms outlined, I am here to help you, heart and soul. I use a somatic approach to treatment which involves including the body and the sensations in the body as portals into your emotions. I’ll teach you how to build your capacity to be with difficult feelings so that you can navigate your life more freely. I use Diamond Approach techniques which use inquiry to discover more of your true self, Internal Family Systems (IFS) and Parts Work, Trauma-Informed Therapy, EMDR, as well as other modalities I’ve gathered through my own path of healing including breathwork and yogic practices. This path of healing can produce changes in feelings and behavior fairly quickly but it is dependent on a variety of factors that contribute to the healing process.
Expertise Working with Specific Communities
I specialize in working with people living an alternative and/or unique lifestyle. For example, open relationships and polyamory.
I also work quite a bit with LGBTQ-identified people. I personally identify as a queer female-bodied individual. I’m neither for nor against any lifestyle. What I help people do is explore the issues that arise, bringing consciousness and curiosity to the therapeutic process. From there, we delve into the wisdom presenting itself through discomfort and dysfunction and I teach people how to find out what is true for them.
There are layers of protection seen and often unseen around our hearts. Those layers need to be explored to find out what is supporting growth and healthy boundaries and what is blocking the path towards intimacy. So, whether you want to find out if opening up your relationship is right for you, or you’re already in an open relationship and issues are arising, becoming more intimate will involve investigating the obstacles to developing deeper connections to self and others. We must explore those layers of protection to set you free, no matter what kind of lifestyle you live.
As Mary Oliver the poet asks, “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
Process to Initiate Therapy (forms to download)
Once you have scheduled an initial appointment, please:
- Read the office policies thoroughly — PDF file
- Read the privacy policies — PDF file
- Complete the intake form fully indicating N/A if a field does not apply to you — PDF file | Word doc
- Take photos of the front and back of your insurance cards
- Please contact Stone Taylor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (510-220-0660) to request a secure email link to send your intake form and card photos
- Email intake and insurance card photos to secure email link provided
- If you have in-network insurance but have decided you do not want to use it, please complete the self-pay agreement — PDF file | Word doc